Wednesday's are for Fun and Amazement

Today our local library held story time for youngsters so I took ours. We were ten minutes late due to traffic but all the same she got to listen to some stories and paint a picture. It was supposed to be a cave painting. We stopped at my mother-in-laws to chat and left the painting there. Please enjoy it Chocolatechic, we'll have a new painting next week :) From there we went to get some lunch. I do not like eating fast food but sometimes you gotta eat what you gotta eat. 

 But I surprised baby girl by having "picnic lunch" with our take out. She loved it! She always loves picnic lunches.  


She then asked if we could go for a walk on the bike path. How could I say no, knowing that we won't have many more nice days to enjoy. 

We picnicked and walked at Lake Park . She had so much fun running at break neck speeds. I like it too. We live on a very busy dirt road that I'm too afraid to let her run like that normally. 
While we were walking on the tow path along the lake I started noticing something, the park is going down hill and fast.  


 This was the first thing I saw at the park, in the tunnel. 

Then I saw these!
Both of these are extremely unsafe and need to be reset in a good foundation. 


Then I saw this!


This is all the drift wood and trash that has collected behind the foot bridge. I could not believe it. I have never seen it this bad before. I talked to two park maintenance men, who had just finished mowing the soccer field (which looked great, btw). I asked them if the debris was going to be cleaned up before the fall rains came. And they assured me that "Bridge Project" was going to start any day now.  They said that a crane was going to be brought in to remove all the debris and trash and that the bridge was going to reinforced as well with a new foot bed to walk on, and the piling in the river bed was being reinforced as well. So look for the Lake Park Tow Path bridge to be closed soon and probably for a long time.

While looking at the bridge I could not get over the graffiti carved/painted into it. 


At the end of the bridge there is this broken bench that I know had a brass name plate on it dedicated to someone. 

 

It is so sad to see the park go down hill like this. 
I realize that the park maintenance can only do so much and has their hands full with grounds-keeping. I'm not sure what needs to be done to help it other than the youth of Coshocton county need to be taught a lesson about destroying what's not theirs. How? I don't know that either. 

But not EVERYTHING is destroyed at the park, 


fun can still be found!






  Till Next Time, 

Bethany 





Comments

  1. Thank you for the picture. Looking forward to the next one.

    So glad you had fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. get her behind the bushes pull her pants down and feed the hard dick to her. I'll choke her while she gets busted open then when I've cummed twice in her ill dress her back up. you'll never know the difference unless she spreads herself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer has begun!

Soup its Whats for Supper !

Whistle While You Work...