My NEW Stay at Home job,

So I told you yesterday that I started something new. For a week now I have been a Wellness Advocate with doTERRA Essential oils. First I have to say that I couldn't have done it without the loving support of my wonderful husband. I love you, darling!

 I have been on the long journey of home sale type products for almost 10 yrs from two different beauty product companies to car and life insurance. But I'm so happy to say that this company is the first one I can honestly say that I'm excited and happy to be with. I see so many possibilities of living a healthier life, let alone how many other lives I can help through doing this. 


Last night before we went to town Baby girl fell and scrapped her elbow. It felt awesome to know I had exactly what I needed to fix her ouchy. This morning I had and upset stomach because I had a little too much seafood for supper and I had what I needed to help me. Dean has been working extra hours all week (and more to come) and I had what I need to help him rest better at night. 

Is it an investment to purchase these oils? Yes, it is. It has taken me almost a year to save for the starter package that I wanted to start with. Always remember though you can start small and grow bigger with time. 

Did I feel pressure to buy this? NO. I have been able to experience first hand at what essential oils could do for you after I purchased my first bottle of Lavender oil. Which by the way its fantastic. 

Do I think it was worth the money we spent on it? Yes! I have made a investment in our health. If we are healthier that means we can lead better lives and help others along the way. 
  
I feel very empowered to take this step for the better in our lives. If you want to know more about the company and all the wonderful products please visit  my website. Let me know how I can help you. I want to know. Dont be shy. If you dont feel like commenting below with your health concern please request my email address. 

Baby girl formula = Covered the area with coconut oil first, followed with one drop of lavender oil. Or as her and I call it yumyum oil.

Bethany's upset stomach quick fix= One drop of Digestzen rubbed onto stomach. 

Dean's sore feet formula = One drop of Deep Blue rubbed into his feet, followed with one drop of Frankincense on each foot. 


If you have used this amazing product, please share with us your favorite oil(s) and how you use it! 

                                  So till next time, 

                                    Bethany  

**Disclaimer, These are the thoughts and opinions of myself and Dean. We are not doctors or a part of the health care system. If you have a medical condition please seek your health care professional.**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer has begun!

Soup its Whats for Supper !

Whistle While You Work...